Hey Friends! Below are some of my FAV Amazon purchases to date. I love Amazon, but worry about what I’m buying on there sometimes because I don’t have a friend’s honest review. Well, here it is folks. My honest reviews of my favorite products.DJI Mavic Pro
This is the drone I use for all of our farming videos.
Pros- It’s compact, very user-friendly, and this kit has everything you need. It’s nice to have the extra batteries and multi-slot charger. It’s a hearty little drone. We’ve owned ours for 3 years and haven’t had any issues.
Cons-Can’t fly when it’s really windy… but I don’t think you can really do that with most drones.The Best Diaper Backpack on the Plantet
- The price point is great
- It’s pleather so super easy to wipe off baby puke, spilled milk, and dirt from the combine cab
- It’s not overly huge but it fits SO many things
- Insulated pocket on the inside keeps milk or other snacks cold
- There’s a hidden pocket in the back where you can put important documents
- When I flew with Hank I put our money and his birth certificate in there
- The front pocket is great for all “mommy needs” and keeps all of your things separate from your babes
- It has held up really well…I’ve had mine since February and haven’t had any issues
- The side pockets aren’t really big enough to hold something as large as a water bottle. I use it for keys, phone and a small wallet.
- Very comfortable
- Lots of style/color options
- Rubber waterproof bottoms, easy to clean
- Wish they were just slip ons, but still looking for a pair like that!