This is the recipe my mom always used to make us growing up. It's super easy and delicious! Serves well with noodles and peas or green beans on the side.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 cup Ketchup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 box noodles
- Brown the ground beef on the stove top
- Add seasonings- can use salt & pepper or steak seasoning. If I'm not using a pre-mixed seasoning I'll add in garlic & onion powder with salt & pepper
- Add in sour cream & Ketchup, stir and let simmer
- Cook the noodles as instructed on the box but make sure they are aldente
- Serve the warm stroganoff over the noodles
You can easily adjust this recipe to serve more people. I use about 1lb of ground beef for every 3-4 adults.