Serves 8-10 people, adjust recipe for less or more
What You’ll Need
- 5-6 Ripe Avocados
- 2 packets of Fresh Success guacamole seasoning (I use 2 packets for every 3 avocados)
- 1 medium-sized tomato
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 Jalapeno (no seeds for less heat)
- Juice from 1 Lime
- Mash Avocados in a bowl. I use a pastry cutter and it works great!
- Add packets of guac seasoning and continue to mash
- Chop the veggies (make sure to get the jalapeno finely chopped)
- Mix in the onion and jalapeno
- Gently fold in the tomato
- Fold in cilantro and lime juice
- To keep your guacamole fresher, add back in the pits from the avocados!
Photo by Tessa Rampersad on Unsplash