I’m not going to write a whole story on these cookies. They taste good. Trust me. And they’re farmer approved.
This recipe makes approximately 4 dozen cookies. Helpful Tip-store them in the freezer. They keep really well that way and it keeps them from drying out.
1 C butter
1 1/3 C brown sugar
1/3 C white sugar
1 C peanut butter
2 tsp vanilla
3 C flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350ºF
- Cream together butter and sugars
- Add in peanut butter and vanilla
- Add in eggs one at a time
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt together in a separate bowl
- Slowly mix the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients
- Using a cookie scoop or spoon, form small balls of cookie dough
- Drop cookie dough balls into a bowl of sugar and shake to coat the balls (I do 6 at a time)
- Place the balls of dough on a cookie sheet and press down with a fork to about 1/3” thickness
- Bake for 9-11 minutes until just barely brown and set
- Let cool, enjoy!
Let me know if you make them and how they turn out! 🙂