Pumpkin Pie Dessert
Working Women's Pumpkin dessert from my mom! She makes this recipe every year around the Thanksgiving holiday.
- 1 Can 15 oz Plain Pumpkin
- 4 Eggs
- 1 can 12 oz Evaporated Milk
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 box Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 1/2 cup Chopped Pecans
- 1 Cup Melted Butter
- Mix pumpkin, eggs, sugar, evaporated milk & pie spice
- Poor mixure into buttered (or sprayed) 9 x 13" pan
- Sprinkle dry cake mix over mixture
- Sprinkle with pecan pieces
- Drizzle melted butter over the top
- Bake uncovered @ 350 for 35 minCover after 35 min with tinfoil and bake an additional 35 min or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Serve with whipped topping