From the kitchen of Laurie Stitzel.
A delicious quick and easy freezer meal. These will also make a great field meal! This recipe could also be adapted to so many variations for fillings!
- 1.5 lbs ground pork
- 1 small onion
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can biscuit dough (or homemade buscuit dough)
- Brown the ground pork & onion together in a pan
- Add the can of tomato soup and shredded cheddar cheese
- Spray muffin pan. If you're using a muffin pan it should make 8 muffins. If you use a cupcake pan, make sure to split the buscuit dough in half abd it'll make 16 cupcake sized portions.
- Press the dough into a wider circle and line each muffin compartment with dough
- Fill with meat mixture and top with extra cheese if you'd like
- Bake at 375 degrees fahrenheit for approximately 20 minutes
- Enjoy them right away or freeze for a future date! These muffins freeze very well and you can thaw them very quickly in the microwave in a pinch.