An easy meatball recipe to throw in the freezer!
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 lb ground pork sausage
- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- 2 packets onion soup mix I've also subbed ranch dressing packets
- Preheat oven to 350 °F
- Add the ground beef & pork together in a large bowl. Go big or go home on the bowl size. I've never been upset for using too big of a bowl. Start breaking up the meats and mixing them together.
- In a seperate small bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs, and onion soup mix packets.
- Add the breadcrumbs & wet ingredient mixture to the meat. Mix it all together well with your hands.
- Line a baking sheet with tin foil, spray with cooking spray. You can also cook them in a mini muffin tin.
- Use a small cookie scoop to portion out the meatballs. These are definitely miniature sized but work great for field meals because they can be eaten with a spoon.
- Bake at 350 for about 15 min- or until the interior temp of the meatballs is at least 165 °F
- Let them cool completely and portion them into freezer bags for storage.
- I like to heat mine up with an easy gravy. Combine 1 onion soup mix packet with whole milk & Sour cream for more of a swedish meatball style gravy served with rice or mashed potatoes. You can also use marinara, BBQ, or any other meatball sauce you like. These are flexible!
One thought on “Freezer Meatballs”
Love it! ❤️
Comments are closed.