Skip to content
What You’ll Need
- Chicken breasts (however many you want)
- Cut up pieces of cheese. (buffalo wing jack is our favorite) I usually do a thick half-inch strip of cheese
- Bread Crumbs
- Italian Seasoning, Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 F
- Spray baking pan with cooking spray
- Cut a slit in chicken breasts to leave a pocket for the cheese
- Stuff cheese into the opening of the chicken breast and close it up as best as you can
- Mix breadcrumbs with Italian seasoning, salt & pepper, and if you have it some Chicken S*** seasoning. It’s our favorite for chicken meals.
- Using a basting brush, or whatever you’ve got, put a thin coating of mayonnaise on each chicken breast, then coat it in the seasoned breadcrumbs
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until the internal temperature is 165 F.
- Serves great with roasted vegetables, baked or mashed potatoes