What You’ll Need:
- 1/2 C Brown Sugar
- 1/2 C White Vinegar (or apple cider vinegar, whatever you’ve got)
- 1/2 C Ketchup
- 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 2 cubed chicken breasts
- Cook the cubed chicken breasts on the stovetop, season with salt and pepper.
- Add everything else to a saucepan
- Let it simmer for several minutes until it thickens… plan for like 20 min
- Add the chicken to the sauce and serve over fried rice or ramen
I adjust the amount of sauce I make depending on how much chicken I have. It’s easy to double this recipe or add a little extra of everything to yield more sauce!