Skip to content
What You’ll Need
- 1 onion
- Olive oil
- 1 bag of frozen mixed veggies
- 6 eggs
- 6-8 packets of ramen without the seasoning or 4 ish cups of rice (uncooked)
- soy sauce
- Cook the rice or ramen (without seasoning) If you’re doing ramen be careful not to overcook, set aside
- Cut up the onion and add it to a pan with some olive oil. Cook the onions until they soften
- Add in the frozen mixed veggies and cook until they soften
- Beat the eggs. Push the onions and mixed veggies to one side of the pan and pour the beaten eggs in. Scramble the eggs and then mix them in with the veggies.
- Pour in the rice or ramen and mix with the onion, egg, veggie mixture
- Add in soy sauce and mix. Keep adding soy sauce until it tastes good.
- Serve with sweet and sour chicken!