Sage Scrambled Eggs
Adding sage to scrambled eggs gives them a fresh taste!
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 2 tbsp Fresh Sage Chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
- Add the eggs, milk and sage to a bowl. Scramble together with a fork.
- Spray a small pan with cooking spray and start heating on low heat.
- Add the egg mixture and cook on low until eggs are still a bit moist but cooked through.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Enjoy! I like to serve it with a slice of toasted sourdough with ricotta cheese and a fresh tomato.